Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 25, 2009 - 2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Update

On Christmas, I open one pack that is fairly premium (at least by my box-purchasing standards). For the last 4 Christmas', I've been working on a box of 2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Update. Today was the final pack of the box and here is the image:




the Strawberry jumbo is numbered 96/100, and the Ensberg Spectrum parallel is numbered 41/50.

Previous years' "hits" have been a Pujols 5 item (including a piece of prime patch) card, a Paul LoDuca two item card, and a Michael Young auto (I can't remember offhand if that included a jersey swatch or just the auto).

I haven't decided yet which relatively premium product to buy and start busting beginning next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment