Friday, August 21, 2009

August 21, 2009

I've decided on what box to start busting. I've chosen 2009 Upper Deck X. It's a cheap bust (I got two boxes at $23 each delivered) and I'm a sucker for rainbow foil/mylar stuff (and holograms for that matter, but that isn't found in this product).

pack 1 of the new box of UDX:

14 Daisuke Matsuzaka
42 Vladimir Guerrero
3 Brandon Webb die-cut card (have to check to see if this is supposed to be a parallel or
what the deal is with die-cutting. I don't see any number on
the card so it doesn't seem to be tied to #'ed x/x thing).
99 Koji Uehara
19 Aramis Ramirez
X-TL Tim Lincecum Xponential. Who is the lady on that card? ;) I hate his long locks!


2008 Tristar Prospects Plus

138 Red Sox Top Outfielders - Pete Hissey, Bryan Peterson, Ryan Westmoreland
116 Madison Bumgarner
21 Andrew Cashner
13 Aaron Hicks
25 Anthony Hewitt
19 Ike Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment