Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 24, 2009 - 2009 UDX and 2008 Tristar Prospects Plus

One more pack of each brand as I continue working my way through the box.

2009 UDX

4 Chipper Jones
52 Justin Morneau
97 Colby Rasmus
97 Colby Rasmus die cut parallel - wierd they were back to back in the same pack!
70 Jimmy Rollins
X-RM Xpontential Russell Martin - beauty! I like the look of this one - I'll have to remember to scan it when I scan the hits from this box

2008 Tristar Prospects Plus

136 Staten Island Yankees teammates - Ray Kruml and Addision Maruszak
104 Ryan Lavarnway
28 Carlos Gutierrez
52 Jaff Decker
P-EF Evan Frederickson game-used jersey - West Virgina Power gray road uniform?

Another pack where I haven't heard of anyone... yet. I"m surprised to pull a game used
jersey - with die cut "2008" window for the jersey swatch to appear behind. I thought this product was just autos and some die-cut shorter run cards... I didn't realize there would be
jerseys as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment