Saturday, January 29, 2011

Box Hit - 2008 Documentary Box #3

I opened the third box of 2008 UD Documentary on Christmas. I won't bore you with listing hundreds of cards but I will post the box hit. The odds finally caught up to me as I didn't pull a Yankee Stadium Legacy related relic or buyback in this box like I had in the first two boxes I opened.

Here is the lone hit from the box. It doesn't show in the scan, but the card suffers from roller marks (and the sticker is flexible enough to flow with those marks in its adhesion to the card). I would say the printer roller marks were on the card before the sticker as I'd expect the sticker to be torn or the auto smudged if the damage happened after the sticker placement.


1 comment:

  1. Do you trade any of your UD Documentary cards?

    ReplyDelete