Friday, September 4, 2009

September 3, 2009 - 2009 UDX and 2008 Tristar Prospects Plus

the 2008 Tristar Prospects Plus pack I opened was not from the box I bought, but rather a pack I purchased at my local minor league ballpark. There is one pack of cards and one card of an organization prospect (Dodgers in my case since that is the affiliate of the home team).

132 Yankees Top Pick Pitchers - David Phelps and Matt Richardson
144 Cubs College/Pro Teammates - Luis Flores and Rebel Ridling
53 Wade Miley
34 Brett Hunter
33 Corban Joseph


The organization card is Chris Withrow - it appears to be from Tristar's 2008 Projections. I like this card a lot because I'm a sucker for rainbow foilboard and the card front prominantly features that.


2009 UDX

10 Jonathan Papelbon
90 Ian Kinsler
54 Jose Reyes
66 Matt Holliday
27 Travis Hafner die-cut parallel
X2-JR Xpotential Jimmy Rollins

No comments:

Post a Comment